Diabetes Self-Management & Education
Diabetes can lead to disabling or life-threatening complications if the condition is not controlled. Our staff at Medical Clinic Pharmacy would like to help you make diabetes management easier while improving your quality of life. We are trained diabetes professionals accredited by the Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists (ADCES) and will take the time to develop a personalized plan to improve your health that is unique to your needs and/or special circumstances.
Diabetes Self-Management Education & Support
Our DSMES program is available to patients with Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes with the goal of improving your quality of life – all while minimizing long-term complications that are commonly associated with diabetes.
We want to inspire you to take charge of your health and our staff is committed to working alongside you on your journey. As a participant, you can expect to:
- Receive a medication regimen that’s tailored to your needs and provides maximal cost savings
- Address physical / behavioral barriers that can make diabetes management difficult
- Lower cholesterol and maintain blood pressure control
- Improve eating habits and activity consistent with your needs
- Explore cost-saving strategies with medications an diabetic supplies
- Develop healthier lifestyle behaviors
- Improve daily blood sugars
- Improve hemoglobin A1c
- Lose weight
- Reduce the risk of serious complications